Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Monday, December 29, 2014

Welcome! Let's create this year!
  I write because I need to, just like I need to breathe. I have always loved words and can read blogs/books for hours, getting lost in people’s lives and stories. Stories always change me, teach me and help me become a better person as I learn new things. I feel like I am constantly changing as I learn from God, others and the world around me. I hope to use words here to speak to the deepest parts of readers’ hearts. I will attempt to share just a tiny picture of God’s heart as a Loving Father,Amazing Creator, Faithful Friend and the Lover of our souls. He is beautiful and creative, just like the world He created. And that's who we are at the core – His beautiful creative children. Would you join me as I ponder about life and creativity?

   I never considered myself creative but over the years God has shown me that everyone is in some way. I love to learn about His creativity and enjoy creating. I would love to learn how you all create and what happens with your creations, how it touches others or gives you joy or shows the heart of God to others.

   Also, I tend to feel and think deeply so I will try to edit my work to bring you a clear picture of what I’m trying to share. I also hope to grow as a person in every possible way as I communicate with readers and learn from everyone! May this journey be illuminated with God’s light as we travel together (as the song below goes)! I love music and quotes so I will often use them on my posts!  I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me!

 Lastly, I know many people already write and touch others’ hearts so I hope to do it in a unique way that only I can. Please let me know what I can improve or what spoke to you! Thank you for giving me your most precious treasure – time to read this blog! Let the adventure begin!


"To be surrounded by beautiful things has much influence upon the human creature;
 to make beautiful things has more." 
Charlotte Perkins Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment