Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015
You see what you want to see

      I believe that beauty is always within our reach, but we have to choose to see it like someone said, “You see what you want to see”. If we want it and choose to seek it, we will see it everywhere.  Sometimes it takes time to learn to see beauty and find ways to create beautiful moments but it's possible. We can once again see through the eyes of a child if we focus on giving thanks for smallest things. Every little joy is a gift, every moment can become a gift if we choose to see with a new perspective. 
     Sometimes I wonder if everyone is born with fascinated soul but some lose this ability slowly. I love to observe children’s eyes or watch them create. Perhaps I enjoy observing because I want to keep their view of life or to help them never lose this fascination. I want to create a safe place for them, to create beautiful moments just in case they can’t anywhere else. I hope you learn from these small creatures because they hold so much wisdom that we need to hold on to. And our life will be so much richer if we can see through the eyes of a child...

I would love to hear what fascinates you!

No comments:

Post a Comment