Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Loveliness and creativity is all around us and inside of us

Tuesday, January 6, 2015


January 5, 2015

Nature -  God's fingerprints 

       Nature has always been my second home so I’m always amazed by smallest things like the way snow falls, wind blows, sun shines or leaves change. It leaves me breathless. Even when it’s cold or dreary, I try to find something that reflects God’s beauty or power. I try to experience it all as a gift which makes my days filled with awe. He's reminding me how great, powerful and amazing He is through the nature around me. Even when the trees are bare and snow is laying around, I can experience beauty in this stillness. The earth is resting; it will be reborn soon. It’s getting ready for the beauty of spring!
       God’s creativity overwhelms me and it’s impossible to avoid, especially in nature. Even in a society where we spend so much time in our cars and homes, nature can be fascinating as we bring in inside the buildings and watch movies about the amazing world around us. Nature brightens people's mood and is often so mystifying. I'm so glad that my Father's creativity has no limit. What a gift He gave to us to bring joy and wonder every day. I’m sure there are many different places where we can see beauty and I hope today you will find it along your way! Please share your finds!

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.

Franz Kafka

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Kafka quote.
    Welcome to blogland, and thanks for voting at my blog, Nadya.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete